Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wednesday Break Down for All You Challenge

So how are you doing for the All You Challenge? What has been the greatest challenge so far?

Breakfast
Blueberry muffins - Homemade with berries from the garden, 1.00
Orange juice - 2.00
Eggs - 1.00 - Safeway special
Cheese - .50

Total $4.50

Lunch
P&J - (my sons favorite)
Bread homemade - 1.00
Jelly - homemade from berries from garden - FREE
Peanut Butter - Trader Joe's Organic Peanut butter - .50
Carrot sticks - .50

Total 2.00

Dinner
Well since it is a church night we will have the big birthday party Thursday
Mac and Cheese with Ham -
Ronzoni Smart pasta - .50 - on sale 2/$3.00 with 1.00/2 coupon
Cheese - Free from Safeway sale - This will be the last of the free cheese
Ham - 1.00 bought this on sale about 2 months ago its been in the freezer
Cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes and dip - 3.00

Total $4.50

Total day 13.00 including cake

I plan on baking a cake and taking it to church tonight for all. I bought a bunch of cake mixes about 6 months ago and they have been sitting in the storage room waiting for birthday days. I think I spent about .30 a box and got the frosting for free. He wants a blueberry cake, so I plan on making a 2 white cakes with Free blueberries from the garden and using a buttercream frosting with blueberries on top. So total cost for two cakes will be less than 2.00. We have a small church about 40 people on Wednesdays so I think two cakes will be fine. I will take a picture and post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment