Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pantry Makeover

Well, thanks to Erin over at 5dollardinners.com I am now inspired to work on my kitchen. Well mainly my pantry area. So I am sharing some pictures of my pantry. Caution the pictures you are about to see are not for the faint of heart. ( Ok they are not that bad, but I am ashamed of myself for letting my kitchen pantry get in this shape




This is my area next to my stove I would like to put my pots and pans here and move my large counter top things to the area where the pots and pans are



Pot and Pan area



This is my breakfast area. I like having my breakfast items in one area. But I would really like containers for the cereal instead of the boxes.



This is the area I would like to put a small pantry stockpile large cabinet. My husband can build it for me so that would help in cost. It is just the time he needs more of to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment